|Best Discount||25% off|
- Welcome Gift Offer of 10% Off Your First Purchase on TheNorthFace.com!SALE10%
expires: 12/31/2019Used 33 timesGet Deal & Save
- Shop Men's New Arrivals + Free 3-Day ShippingSALEFREE
expires: ongoingUsed 50 timesGet Deal & Save
- Labor Day Sale! 25% Off Select Styles!SALE25%
expires: 09/03/2019Used 1 timeGet Deal & Save
- Top The North Face Shopping Hacks
- You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return an item as long as you have the receipt.
- For deep discounts, visit a North Face outlet store which sells discontinued, overstock, used and outlet-exclusive items
- Most North Face branded products are covered by a warranty which means if there is a defect, they’ll fix or replace the product for free - for the entire lifetime of the product!
- If you did not receive a free shipping label in your package for an easy return, simply go to the North Face site to print one out.
Even more The North Face Shopping Tips
The North Face stands behind its products, as demonstrated by replacing or repairing any product you have purchased due to damage incurred or manufacturing defects that may be present after you have received your order.
When shopping The North Face, always keep your receipt. The North Face allows for the return of your purchases for up to 60 days from the date the transaction was made.
Joining The North Face VIPeak Rewards can score you new gear online and in-store. Points are earned for every $1 that you spend. There are three reward levels that you can achieve, and you can keep track of your points with The North Face app.
Did someone say warranty? Indeed, The North Face backs all of its products with a company warranty. So don’t panic when your new The North Face jacket busts a seam or the zipper gets stuck, just invoke the warranty policy and The North Face will either refund your purchase price or send you a replacement.
Never underestimate how much power the seasonal changes have on clothing prices, and The North Face merchandise is not immune to this effect. When looking for deals on The North Face, keep a check on your local The North Face retailers for that gotta-have-it deal.
The North Face at a Glance
Just as the name of the brand signifies, the harshest side of a mountain to traverse, it is made to endure and to allow those who wish to seek out adventure the means to do so. It was founded in 1966 by two hiking enthusiasts at around 150 feet above sea level in San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood.
Ironically enough, what could be considered to be the brand capable of enduring the harshest of the elements was more or less conceived during a stroll at the beach. Aren’t all of our best ideas formulated at the beach? Though The North Face brand was created to allow the exploration of some of the most remote and untouched areas on Earth, the company rests heavily on its commitment to conserving those same areas with an unwavering passion.
This passion for exploration and conservation of the wilds our world has to offer is no doubt shared by the loyal customer base and following that The North Face has amassed throughout the years. Enthusiastic outdoor athletes are among the most valued patrons of The North Face, as lauded by the company throughout the 1960s as the company began to sponsor adventurous expeditions to areas far removed from civilization. This has become a proud tradition of The North Face, as they still sponsor such excursions and maintain their encouraging nature for the exploration of the wildest places on Earth.
The North Face came onto the scene within the world of skiing by introducing extreme skiwear to its product line in the 1980s. There is no doubt that the 1980s was a colorful decade, and The North Face fully embraced this as they paved the way for the charismatic athletes we see today in snowsports. In this era, The North Face was the only United States supplier offering a broad selection of high caliber performance-wear and gear that included packs and tents, outerwear, sleeping bags, and skiwear.
Delving deeper into the world of outdoor exploration, The North Face furthered the capabilities of athletes by introducing their sportswear product line named Tekware in the 1990s. This line was specifically designed to provide unparalleled functionality targeted towards outdoor enthusiasts, rock climbers, trail-runners, backpackers, and hikers. Throughout the 1990s, The North Face brand grew by leaps and bounds with their logo making more frequent appearances in the outdoor sports arena. Later in the same decade, The North Face walked onto the trekking and trail-running scene with the introduction of their shoe line.
The North Face has permanently etched out its place as the forerunner of innovation for those who wish to explore the outdoors. With the development of synthetic insulation comparable to that of down, named Thermoball, and the advent of a whole new way to produce apparel, named FuseForm, The North Face continues to revolutionize the exploration of the world around us. The product line that we have come to know and love includes footwear, apparel, and equipment with performance incorporated into the core of it all.
With over 50 years behind and aspirations for 50 more years ahead, The North Face is sure to continue to build on the strong foundations that were created that fateful day on the beach in 1966. The North Face brand has become the standard for the adventurous exploration of the great outdoors, and that shows in their clientele, which includes world-renowned climbers, extreme skiers, endurance runners, mountaineers, and explorers.
Shipping & Return Policies
The North Face is currently offering free three-day shipping on all orders. Other shipping options include two-day shipping for $17.50, overnight shipping for $25, and the free pick up in-store option. If you are not in need of that got-to-have item for a few days, you can take advantage of the free three-day shipping.
The North Face returns policies make your life easier when having to return items you have purchased. You must have your original receipt or packing slip to complete a return. A rundown of these policies are as follows:
- Items you purchase online may be returned online or at The North Face retail stores no later than 60 days from the purchase date. If PayPal was used to make the online purchase, the return is required to be returned online.
- Items you purchase in The North Face retail store are required to be returned in-store no later than 60 days from the purchase date.
- Items you purchase from a third-party retailer that carries The North Face brand are required to be returned to that same third-party retailer and you will have to abide by their return policies.
Online Return Instructions
- You will need to complete the return form that was enclosed in the package with your online order.
- You will also need to use the return shipping label that was enclosed in the package with your online order. Make sure to keep the tracking information for the return. If you did not receive a return label, you can sign in on The North Face webpage and print one or call the customer service line at 1-888-863-1968 and request one be sent to you.
- You can take your return package to any US Postal Service Box or your mailbox.
Using Coupons for The North Face
Place all the items you are buying into the online cart.
Once you have added all the items you want to the online cart, click on the cart icon to go to the online cart.
Double check to be sure that all the items you want to purchase are in the online cart. You can manage the items by changing the quantity or removing items you may not want.
Find the promo code box and click on it to type in the promo code for your coupon. After you have typed in the code, click the apply button.
After the promo code has been applied, choose your checkout method and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
The North Face Sales
The North Face offers gear, apparel, and shoes for all types of weather conditions. This is good news for the shopper looking to find discounted merchandise throughout the year. This means that The North Face brand will have something on sale every time the season changes. If you take the time to check with your local retailers between the seasons, you may find that they have some surprisingly awesome deals.
Coupons are also available and include savings such as 50% off of any purchase, free shipping on purchases and returns, and 40% off on women’s, men’s, and kid’s items. That’s just to name a few of the many coupons available to use when shopping for The North Face. When shopping directly from The North Face website, you can see all the deals they have right from the sales section under each of the following page menus: men’s, women’s, kid’s, and shoes. Clicking the sales button will take you directly to the items that are currently available at discounted prices.
With retailers, you will want to keep in mind that holidays centered around a three-day weekend tend to have some of the best clothing sales available. Having that extra day off from work gives you the time to spend seeking out the next deal on the apparel you or your family needs. When searching for The North Face clothing you want, take into consideration the back to school season where you can score deals for the whole family and stock up on great deals. Another time of year that usually sneaks up on people is the no-tax weekend, where no sales tax can mean big savings.
Let’s not forget about what has become the two biggest shopping days of the year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The North Face is no exception to the deals that are offered during these two events. Black Friday has become as big online as it is in-store. However, there are still incentives that retailers give that can make it worth your while to make in-store purchases. Cyber Monday, on the other hand, is the largest online shopping event of the entire year and has discounts that typically apply to site-wide discounts, not limiting you to certain styles or brands.
You definitely can’t disregard the VIPeak Rewards program that works based on the points you accumulate. As you gain points, with every $1 you spend you will be closer to exclusive discounts and free merchandise from The North Face. For those who want something more, this reward program also gives you the “VIP” treatment by allowing you to be the first to hear about special offers, exclusive events, and sales. Stepping your game up and making it your priority to be in the know about all the best times to find sales throughout the year has the potential to save you boatloads of cash in the long run.
How to Shop at The North Face
The North Face offers a virtually endless array of top outdoor apparel, equipment, and shoes for women, men, and kids. When you first go online to shop The North Face, it can be a little overwhelming, to say the least. Let’s break down all of the different products that The North Face has to offer.
Men and Women
- Jackets and Vests:
- Vests, parkas, 3-in-1 jackets, insulated and down, rainwear, windbreaker, and fleece.
- Scarves, hats, gloves, backpacks, and socks.
- Hoodies and sweatshirts, base layers, fleece, running and training, sweaters, shirts and polos (Men only), T-shirts, casual tops (Women only), tanks (Women only), and sports bras (Women only).
- Boots, training (Men only), hiking, trail-running, casual, sandals, Ultra Series
- Snow pants, leggings, and tights (Women only), casual, hiking, running, training, base layers, shorts, dresses, and skirts (Women only).
- Girls and Boys:
- Jackets and vests, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, and backpacks.
- Infants and Toddlers:
- Clothing mainly consists of outerwear, but sometimes can be more diverse.
- Urban commuter backpacks, heritage backpacks, and classic backpacks.
- Luggage and duffels:
- Duffel bags, rolling, carry-on, and accessories.
- Sleeping bags:
- Below 5-degrees-Fahrenheit.
- 5-degrees-Fahrenheit to 25-degrees-Fahrenheit.
- Above 25-degrees-Fahrenheit.
- Technical packs:
- Hiking, backpacking, mountaineering and climbing, skiing and snowboarding, women’s, and kids.
- Four-person plus, three-person, two-person, one-person, and accessories.
When it comes down to the equipment, apparel, and shoes you need to face the harshest of the elements; the only choice is The North Face. You can find everything you need for that next hiking and camping trip with all of the base layers, outerwear, gloves, beanies, hiking boots, backpacks, and tents that The North Face offers. It’s like an adventurer’s dream come true all under one brand.
The North Face website is designed to provide you with all the information you need about the brand and the newest arrivals to their product lines. This site is set up to allow you to find and purchase what you are shopping for with ease. If you are having trouble finding something or are having difficulty checking out, try the chat feature and get assistance from one of the customer service professionals on staff to make your life easier.
With the heart of exploration being passed down to the coming generations, The North Face will remain as a staple for adventure. When ordering online, you will need to consider sizing. Being knowledgeable of how to appropriately size yourself or your children is of the utmost importance when shopping for clothing online. The North Face offers sizing charts on their site for your convenience. Let’s take a look at a few of the ways you can measure for clothing, so you can confidently purchase the right size and avoid having to make returns or exchanges in-store or online.
How to Measure
- With the arms relaxed at the sides, measure completely around the fullest point of the bust.
- Measure around the natural waistline while keeping the tape a little loose.
- Standing with feet placed together, measure around the fullest point of the hips.
- Measure starting at the top of the waistband down to the leg seam for the rise.
- Measure the neck around the middle and keep the tape a little loose.
- Measure the chest at the fullest part under your arms.
- Measure the arms while bent 90 degrees at the elbow with the hand on the hip. Measure from the center of the neck across the shoulder to the elbow and then to the wrist. The total measurement is the length of the sleeve.
- Measure around the natural waistline while keeping the tape a little loose.
- While wearing well-fitting pants, measure from the seam of the crotch to the bottom of the leg.
When shopping for apparel, equipment, or shoes for your next outdoor adventure, you can confidently choose The North Face. With unsurpassed attention to detail, unmistakable durability, and an innovative manufacturing process, The North Face could quite possibly be the standard for which all other brands measure the quality of their products. For added peace of mind concerning the quality of the products you are purchasing from The North Face, look no further than their warranty policy. This policy covers factory defects, damage in shipping, and so much more, making The North Face a clear choice.